Avonix, a specialty 3D imaging company, wanted to increase conversions, but struggled to directly connect with their target audience.
Increase conversions – from the right audience.
Attracting B2C for a B2B setup.
- Creation of specific lookalike audiences.
- Retargeting based on website actions.
- Strategic keyword execution, including negation approach, to separate out B2C from the B2B desired audience.
- Form and spam filters that require a business email to decrease false positives from analytics.
- Performance Max and high-converting landing page.
Avonix Imaging struggled with a common issue: wanting to increase conversions but struggling to reach the right audience. Because they deal primarily with imaging and X-ray systems, they were inadvertently reaching B2C audiences when their structure is strictly B2B.
“As targeting gets trickier, it’s essential to focus on what’s not relevant as much as what is,” said Chris Flaten, one of Brandography’s PPC experts. “That way, you don’t waste money reaching the incorrect groups.”
To get them in the right position, Brandography combined a robust keyword set with a negation approach—that is, cutting out the keywords that weren’t relevant. With this strategy in place, conversions started to rise dramatically. The addition of Performance Max and a high-converting landing page helped them connect with companies looking to utilize or purchase their specialty equipment.
This holistic, high-level PPC strategy led to drastic improvements.
Ready to Learn More?
Get in touch with our team to learn how we can help you grow your business through digital marketing.