- 4+ years of experience in project management (agency experience preferred)
- Extensive experience project managing various small to large scale projects, ranging from web design to web development
- Previous experience with and knowledge about web design and development
- Experience working between in-house marketing teams, creative partners, agency partners, and technical teams
- Proven ability to build trusting relationships across the organization, collaboration, and leading through influence
- Implemented and previously run strategic, large-scale initiatives projects in a change-oriented, fast-paced environment requiring deadline-driven productivity
- Demonstrates leadership qualities to organize, project manage, and drive a highly productive team to meet cross-functional targets and deadlines
- Strong track record managing stakeholders and operating in a cross-functional environment
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Please provide examples of websites that you’ve been a part of creating in the past.
- Competitive pay
- Casual work environment
- Collaborative team members
- Work-Life balance
- Holistic growth opportunities
- Beer on tap
This is a flexible position — we offer options for work from home, hybrid and in-office (local to Minneapolis/St. Paul)
We’re a growing company working with a wide variety of clients across industries and business types.
We are an EOS Traction company that is committed to refining, iterating and pushing to achieve growth for our business, our clients and our employees.
Our company culture is fun and flexible to the individuals that make up our team.
401(k) & 401(k) matching
Paid time off
Scheduled 1-1 with your direct manager, president and CEO
Monday to Friday, core business hours
At least 50% billable time is expected
We place value on helping you integrate work and life
A SPECIAL SIDE NOTE: We know imposter syndrome can get the best of many of us. Don’t feel like you’re a fully qualified candidate? Apply anyway! You never know what happens when you put yourself out there.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Please note your salary requirements.
Account Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Digital Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Share with a Friend:
Please Fill Out the Following Form, and We Will Be In Touch With You Shortly