Brandography is a growing digital marketing agency that works hard and laughs harder. We believe in lifting up our employees at every opportunity—pushing them to grow and celebrating their wins. We are unicorn hunters. Simply put, we want to surround ourselves with the best of the best. If you believe you have what it takes, we are looking for rock star developers to join our team and make a massive impact at one of the most creative and exciting e-commerce brands today.
Who We Are
In this role, you MUST be a Shopify expert and competent in creating applications and experiences that do not currently exist. If your skillset is limited to adding apps and customizing styles within an existing theme, this role is NOT for you. You must write actual code!
Above all, you must be solution-oriented, think fast, and see every obstacle as an opportunity.
If you consider yourself a rockstar, standout Shopify Developer, we can’t wait to meet ya!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Loves using their creative energies to make designs for all types of clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Has excellent project and time management skills including the ability to work with available resources and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Displays strong written and verbal communication abilities both internally and externally.
- Is motivated to provide top-notch customer service with a desire to help clients increase their profitability.
- Possesses a keen understanding of strategic design approaches and the ins and outs of marketing in the digital space.
- Is an engaged team player willing to learn new things to meet the needs of the company and our clients.
● Involved in all aspects of the application development lifecycle: Idea, Development, QA, Documentation, Implementation, and Integration
● Adhere to project schedules and effectively report progress to meet deadlines
● Managing and maintaining high traffic Shopify ecommerce websites
● Developing, implementing, and working with custom Shopify themes
● Writing custom code to replace exiting Apps
● Extending Shopify’s functionalities to next level using storefront APIs
● Integrating third-party and platform supported apps in the sites
● Shopify site optimization
● Producing high quality of work with a strong focus on detail
● Always looking for new and innovative ways to solve challenges
● Be excited about growth (personal and business growth)
● Enjoy seeing others be successful; Passion for what we do
● Love for efficiency and collaboration, with a history of establishing great relationships across teams
● A commitment and drive for quality, technical excellence and results
● Confidence and ability to work fast and efficiently
● Curiosity and passion to constantly learn new things; New technologies change fast, and we need the people who work here to be able to change and learn fast
● Expert-level knowledge with Shopify, including Shopify liquid templating
language, Shopify Admin API, GraphQL
● Experience with GitHub version control
● A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
● A strong understanding of responsive web design techniques
● Server side development NodeJS or Python
● DevOps: AWS cloud hosting (EC2 instances), Digitalocean cloud hosting
● Familiar with emerging trends in desktop, web, and mobile app development
● Shopify Script Editor | Ruby scripting
This Describes You:
- You execute your job responsibilities with Extreme Ownership. We provide our customers with exceptional services and treat their business as our own.
- You are Solution-Oriented. Our team provides pragmatic solutions to fulfill the client’s needs within constraints.
- You are Nondramatic. We are open to direct and constructive feedback, but when it comes to drama, “We just don’t.”
- You are Hard Working. We strive to be the hardest-working member of our client’s team. Our clients will wish all their employees were like you.
- You are Forward-Thinking. Our team is not surprised by tomorrow and continually seeks Mastery of their Discipline.
- Competitive pay
- Casual work environment
- Collaborative team members
- Work-Life balance
- Holistic growth opportunities
- Beer on tap
A SPECIAL SIDE NOTE: We know imposter syndrome can get the best of many of us. Don’t feel like you’re a worthwhile candidate? Apply anyway! You never know what happens when you put yourself out there.
Share with a Friend:
Please Fill Out the Following Form, and We Will Be In Touch With You Shortly