Senior Web Engineer
Brandography is a growing digital marketing agency that works hard and laughs harder. We believe in lifting up our employees at every opportunity—pushing them to grow and celebrating their wins. We want to surround ourselves with the best of the best. If you believe you have what it takes, we are looking for a smart, strategic engineer to join our team.
Who We Are
In this role, you will be working on various website platforms, creating connection via APIs, being challenged to create solutions for clients that fulfill their dreams. You may be asked to create a simple Wordpress site, or develop an application on AWS that will help a business move forward or offer a new service. We also maintain many sites and applications. You will be responsible for figuring out the hard things.
Looking at the code to see where we can extend functionality and solve difficult problems you may have never seen before. Above all, you must be solution-oriented, think fast, and see every obstacle as an opportunity.
We work hard and we work smart. Join the team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Loves using their creative energies to make designs for all types of clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Has excellent project and time management skills including the ability to work with available resources and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Displays strong written and verbal communication abilities both internally and externally.
- Is motivated to provide top-notch customer service with a desire to help clients increase their profitability.
- Possesses a keen understanding of strategic design approaches and the ins and outs of marketing in the digital space.
- Is an engaged team player willing to learn new things to meet the needs of the company and our clients.
● Involved in all aspects of the application development lifecycle: Idea, Development, QA, Documentation, Implementation, and Integration
● Adhere to project schedules and effectively report progress to meet deadlines
● Managing and maintaining high traffic websites and applications
● Writing custom code to replace exiting Apps
● Integrating third-party and platform supported apps in the sites
● Site speed optimization
● Producing high quality of work with a strong focus on detail
● Always looking for new and innovative ways to solve challenges
● Be excited about growth (personal and business growth)
● Enjoy seeing others be successful; Passion for what we do
● Love for efficiency and collaboration, with a history of establishing great
relationships across teams
● A commitment and drive for quality, technical excellence and results
● Confidence and ability to work fast and efficiently
● Curiosity and passion to constantly learn new things; New technologies
change fast, and we need the people who work here to be able to change and
● Expert in working with APIs and developing smart solutions.
● Experience with modern web technologies and techniques such as HTML5,
Redux, VueJS, along with the knowledge of when to use them
● Experience with GitHub version control
● A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
● A strong understanding of responsive web design techniques
● Server side development NodeJS or Python
● DevOps: AWS cloud hosting (EC2 instances), Digitalocean cloud hosting
● Familiar with emerging trends in desktop, web, and mobile app development
This Describes You:
- You execute your job responsibilities with Extreme Ownership. We provide our customers with exceptional services and treat their business as our own.
- You are Solution-Oriented. Our team provides pragmatic solutions to fulfill the client’s needs within constraints.
- You are Nondramatic. We are open to direct and constructive feedback, but when it comes to drama, “We just don’t.”
- You are Hard Working. We strive to be the hardest-working member of our client’s team. Our clients will wish all their employees were like you.
- You are Forward-Thinking. Our team is not surprised by tomorrow and continually seeks Mastery of their Discipline.
● Web development: 10 years (Preferred)
● API: 10 years (Preferred)
- Competitive pay
- Casual work environment
- Collaborative team members
- Work-Life balance
- Holistic growth opportunities
- Beer on tap
A SPECIAL SIDE NOTE: We know imposter syndrome can get the best of many of us. Don’t feel like you’re a worthwhile candidate? Apply anyway! You never know what happens when you put yourself out there.
Share with a Friend:
Please Fill Out the Following Form, and We Will Be In Touch With You Shortly