Senior Graphic Designer (Contract to Hire)
As the senior designer, you know that design is an essential piece of the marketing process and you are passionate about creating designs that will help propel companies forward. You spot examples of bad design in your everyday life and you already know how to fix them. In this role, you’ll work together with subject matter experts to ensure that your final designs will work hard to help meet our clients goals.
Who We Are
Brandography is a digital marketing agency that works hard and laughs harder. We believe in lifting up our employees at every opportunity—pushing them to grow and celebrating their wins. Our team has a blast because we all love what we do.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Loves using their creative energies to make designs for all types of clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Has excellent project and time management skills including the ability to work with available resources and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Displays strong written and verbal communication abilities both internally and externally.
- Is motivated to provide top-notch customer service with a desire to help clients increase their profitability.
- Possesses a keen understanding of strategic design approaches and the ins and outs of marketing in the digital space.
- Is an engaged team player willing to learn new things to meet the needs of the company and our clients.
- Interpret design needs to align deliverables with vision and goals for clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Leverage and build strong aesthetics, design styles, with attention to detail that ensures a high-quality final product, even when full brand guidelines aren’t established.
- Oversees all phases of client brand development and takes ideas from concept to completion.
- Understand strategic design approaches for digital marketing and the importance of a strong, cohesive brand that resonates with target audiences.
- Demonstrate experience designing for digital marketing including branding, powerpoints, websites, landing pages, ad campaigns and print designs.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams (content, development, SEO) to creatively problem solve and create visually compelling campaigns.
- Delegate and field design related tasks and issues, provide support for team members, and be a resource for our team in all things related to design.
- Prioritize and manage tasks to work within available resources and meet internal and external deadlines.
- Motivated to provide top-notch customer service including timely responses.
- Continued learning to stay on top of current design trends and strategies.
- 7+ Years of hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite (a combination of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign preferred) and other design software.
- Proficiency with UX/web design software such as Adobe XD, Figma or other similar software. Understanding of Octopus or other wireframing tools is a plus.
- Design portfolio demonstrating competency with a variety of design types and clients.
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in design, marketing/advertising, creative writing, computer science, or relevant field/equivalent experience.
- Contribute to the overall success of Brandography by ensuring final design products improve the company’s profitability by consistently adhering to the following:
- Billable hours: 32 hours per week minimum required
- Task / Projects within budget: On average, delivered on time at or under budget
- Exemplify the following Brandography Core Values:
- Extreme Ownership
- Solution Oriented
- Hard Working
This Describes You:
- You execute your job responsibilities with Extreme Ownership. We provide our customers with exceptional services and treat their business as our own.
- You are Solution-Oriented. Our team provides pragmatic solutions to fulfill the client’s needs within constraints.
- You are Nondramatic. We are open to direct and constructive feedback, but when it comes to drama, “We just don’t.”
- You are Hard Working. We strive to be the hardest-working member of our client’s team. Our clients will wish all their employees were like you.
- You are Forward-Thinking. Our team is not surprised by tomorrow and continually seeks Mastery of their Discipline.
- Design: 7+ years
- Digital Marketing: 5+ years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Competitive pay
- Casual work environment
- Collaborative team members
- Work-Life balance
- Holistic growth opportunities
- Beer on tap
A SPECIAL SIDE NOTE: We know imposter syndrome can get the best of many of us. Don’t feel like you’re a worthwhile candidate? Apply anyway! You never know what happens when you put yourself out there.
Share with a Friend:
Please Fill Out the Following Form, and We Will Be In Touch With You Shortly