The Brandography team, along with our partners at the Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce (SPACC), is happy to announce that the new www.oak-meadows.org is open and ready for business!
When you chose the winning website, belonging to Oak Meadows senior living community, it had dug itself into a hole with poor organization, outdated visuals, and little attention to SEO. While the non-profit itself was run beautifully, resulting in very happy tenants and an awarded facility, the website was getting scruffy.
Weve worked hard with this mutt of a website, taught it a bunch of new tricks, and now its performing like a purebred. Check it out yourself at www.oak-meadows.org.
True to form and just as promised, Brandography delivered the finished site right on schedule in just 45 days. During that time, Brandographys online marketing specialists:
- Created a new web design
- Took custom photography
- Re-envisioned the logo
- Produced a digital video tour of the campus
- Installed an intuitive menu bar
- Re-organized site navigation
- Improved online search engine marketing
- Rewrote page content for SEO
- Optimized the site for responsive mobile viewing
- Created Google Adwords Pay Per Click campaigns
- Ran strategy sessions for continued online advertising and marketing
- Added in graphic elements designed specifically for senior use
- Updated the server for security
- And more!
The new website is more readable, visible, and searchable. The new website reflects the excellence of Oak Meadows, and allows the non-profit senior living provider to take its tails out from between its legs. Now, Oak Meadows can be as proud of its web presence as it is of the business.
Over the last few weeks, the SPACC and our Minneapolis marketing agency have been giving you progress updates as well as tips on how to do online marketing with your own website. This blog series isnt ending with the finished makeover, however in three months, well give you statistics on how the new website is performing. Were predicting it will take best in show!